|Reference # :||20-00752||Title :||Data Linage|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/29/2020 / 06/22/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking a Data Lineage Tools Platform SME. The primary role of this position is to support the Data Lineage Tools. The ideal candidate should be technically sound, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. Must have a strong IT background with understanding of data management, data governance Workstreams concepts with Data management tools support such as Collibra, Celonis, Manta, Solidatus, Linkurious, Neo4J, HUB85, etc.
The candidate must have strong motivation to support, lead and be successful in their endeavors, great teamwork and team building skills. Strong focus on communication and technical skills, system stability, quality and functionality against user expectations, problem management and resolution, including issue documentation, root cause analysis and trend analysis. Ensure all processes and procedures are being followed at all times to comply with both internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of product and service offerings to customers
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Undertake other assignments/projects as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Liaising with various departments and also do account level system maintenances while resolving customer queries/complaints
- Work with application owners and IT admins to test and sign-off on their applications.
- Provide regular updates to management on project progression, milestones and blockers
- Leading all aspects of the data governance workstreams, including resource, project and vendor management
- Support and govern critical data metadata management, reference data management and master data management
- Interact and work customer on regular basis to implement and support the data governance and data catalog tools.
- Implement automation on repetitive tasks and analyze the tickets in queue for right candidates for automation.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of Project management methodologies and tools
- Experience with Cloud services like AWS, Integration of AWS with On-Premise use case.
- Experience in relevant tools like data lineage tools, data governance tools, data tracing tools & data mining
- Proven work experience on one or more leading data tools in the market
- Working experience with one of the data catalog/data governance platforms, such as Collibra, Celonis, Manta, Solidatus, Pellustro, DataVerse Linkurious, Neo4J, HUB85, etc.,
- Knowledge of OS commands and maintenance – Windows, Unix, Linux
- Hands-on experience with ITSM ticketing tool – Service Now
- Experience of working in a support environment and handling business and technology users.
- Sound presentation and analytical skills. Know-how of MS Office tools.
- Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Software development in Java, Python etc., is a plus
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Familiar with the financial services industry and/or regulatory environments
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree]
Please see our complete list of jobs at: