Data Integration Lead
|Reference # :||21-01442||Title :||Data Integration Lead|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/25/2021 / 04/23/2022|
|Job Posting Title: Data Integrations Lead|
The Data Integrations Lead will be responsible for driving the adoption of enterprise data governance practices and data capabilities and tools across priority processes and reports. In doing so, the Data Integrations Lead actively applies a range of problem solving, communication, and stakeholder management skills to enable businesses and functions to achieve success in enhancing data governance. In addition, the Data Integrations Lead facilitates coordination and communication within the Enterprise Chief Data Office as well as between the Enterprise Chief Data Office and key stakeholders (i.e., report and process owners, Technology partners).
Success for the Data Integrations Lead requires robust data governance expertise, thorough understanding of strategic and tactical plans of the Enterprise Chief Data Office, and a strong, practical grounding in the businesses or functions that are adopting data governance practices, capabilities, and tools. The Data Integrations Lead will be expected to design and execute strategies for supporting business and functions with their data governance activities, communicate regularly with senior executives, and apply management expertise to negotiate multiple stakeholders across the Enterprise Chief Data Office, Federated Chief Data Officers, and other partners.
The Data Integrations Lead will retain management responsibility for a team, including management of people, budget and planning, and duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, and hiring.
The Data Integrations Lead reports to the Head of Data Integrations within the Enterprise Chief Data Office.
• Develop a strategy and serve as the bidirectional primary liaison between Enterprise Chief Data Office and multiple stakeholders for implementation of data governance practices, capabilities, and tools
• Support select businesses and functions with the adoption of data governance practices, capabilities, and tools across priority reports and processes
• Support implementation of data governance practices, capabilities, and tools across priority reports and processes through regular stakeholder coaching (e.g., sharing best practices, educating on consistent approaches, helping with interpretation of enterprise guidance) and cadence of interactions
• Serve as 'voice of customer' and capture critical feedback from key stakeholders to ensure perspectives are incorporated into design of data governance practices, capabilities, and tools
• Collaborate with and facilitate interactions between Enterprise Chief Data Office teams (e.g., Data Capabilities, Data Quality) to drive the effective and efficient design, build, and rollout of data practices, capabilities, and tools
• Provide transparency and communicate near term and longer-term approaches to multiple stakeholders for data capability implementation based on availability and maturity of capabilities, tools, and architecture
• Play integrative role for selected data related projects and remediation efforts that involve multiple data related functions, and/or impact multiple key stakeholder groups
• Manage team of resources to fulfil Data Integrations mandate and oversee development of those resources
Knowledge and experience:
• 12+ years of experience in a complex, financial organization, with particular focus in data governance
• 8-10 years of managerial experience preferred
• Expertise in one or more the following core financial services segments preferred: consumer businesses, commercial businesses, capital markets, finance, risk, or compliance
• Proven strategic thinker who is able to look towards the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge, bring clarity to complex problems, can easily pose future scenarios, can think globally, and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills; sound judgment and demonstrated leadership skills
• Experience leading cross functional initiatives
• Proven ability to act independently, work quickly and with careful attention to detail, juggle multiple priorities, and apply robust organizational skills in a varied, fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, drive consensus, and influence relationships at all levels
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizations; and demonstrates effective work relationships with business and global function colleagues
• Able to leverage strong business acumen and executive presence to confidently and effectively interact with senior leaders and a broad variety of stakeholders
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: