|Reference # :||19-00934||Title :||Data Architect|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/13/2019 / 05/13/2022|
BI/DW platform upgrade, Maintenance, integration enhancements, and end user support for NYSIF's worker's compensation Data warehouse, DataMart and Business Intelligence Systems including Predictive modeling systems.
• Provide recommendations, guidance and actual implementation for new BI/DW projects, as well as improving and consolidating existing Data marts.
• Participate and contribute to DW/BI projects throughout the project lifecycle.
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation for all supported DW/DM, ETL…
• Plan, create, modify, maintain, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
o Source System extraction processes for the Data Warehouse.
o ETL processes.
o BI Dashboards and reports.
• Extract business rules from existing Data Warehouse built with Information Builders software toolset: Web FOCUS, RSTAT, Data Migrator, and Performance Management Framework (PMF).
• Develop and maintain Spotfire systems (including prediction models written in R, TERR and automation services)
• Automation of source system data extraction processes and data loading of the Data Warehouse.
• The consultant will adhere to NYSIF's application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process. Support the BI Data Warehouse using TIBCO Spotfire, Information Builders software toolset: Data Migrator.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary