|Reference # :||18-00201||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/12/2018 / 12/31/2018|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
"This role is for a technical data analyst as part of the data quality management team. The key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with cross functional teams to develop, test, implement and maintain data quality rules covering the trade life cycle across markets data.
- Analyzing exceptions to identify root cause on data quality issues raised
- Liaison with Operations, Finance, Risk and Technology departments and route the issue to the appropriate source system
- Issue governance by tracking and managing issues through to resolution.
- Generating metrics by asset class to provide transparency "
" - 5-8 years' experience in data focused initiatives across Pre-Trade/Post-Trade activities such as RFQ, Order/Executions, Trades, MTM, Positions, etc.
- Should be able to write SQL queries and review stored procedures
- Experience working with Database, Reporting/Analystics, Java/or other programming.
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for research and exploration
*Ability to work in a team and independently
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects in the stream
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in FIX, XML messaging is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary