|Reference # :||17-01816||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/06/2017 / 11/04/2018|
The incumbent will act as key representatives for the FRI Data Management organization. Key responsibilities are to be part of a team to:
- Work with reporting teams to identify and collate data requirements for different types of reporting e.g. US and Local Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, CCAR, Basel 2
- Define standard Product Data Models and DQ Scorecards in conjunction with Technology based on these requirements, implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Data Quality testing development, implementation and maintenance
- Work as part of the GENESIS program to adopt new / changes to Major Global Bankgroup Data Standards
- DQ Testing exception review and identification of solutions
- Support of DQ issue remediation via Issue Management Resolution (IMR) process
- Support of data acquisition from Product Processors
- Data Model and Data Quality education
Experience in Finance and Risk organizations and processes that spans the full spectrum of geographic, functional and business perspectives. Prior experience at Major Global Bank is optimal.
- Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization.
- Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong finance and internal control skills.
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities. Ability to understand the strategic direction and deliver successful results in a complex and cross functional organization.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to identify and drive change by thinking "out of the box ".
- Strong and demonstrated execution skills.
- Root Cause Analysis and Data Management experience
Financial / Accounting exposure to banking products primarily Loans/Securitization and/or Securities/Debt/Custody & Trust
- Proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration beneficial
- Significant knowledge of the operations of Major Global Bankgroup ideal
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary