|Reference # :||21-00703||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/14/2021 / 11/13/2021|
PPNR NII Data Remediation:
This role is related to data remediation work to facilitate preparation of Summary Schedule PPNR NII A.7.b for semi-annual CCAR submission to the regulators for Major Global Bankgroup and CBNA. This schedule is closely connected to 14Q/G2 schedule as well as Y9C schedule as such candidate will participate on remediation work on actuals as well.
• Identify in-scope 14Q/A lines (14Q accounts to the Y9C accounts).
• Do a reconciliation of all tagged 14Q reporting to Y9C reporting to ensure that they are in alignment.
• Derive forecast approach for lines that are not on the Y9C schedule / work with CRR Team as needed.
• Work with Ruby CDA Team to understand the provisioning of un-adopted BU Coverage, Topsides and Supplementary balances.
• Complete the UAT (for tagged positions) once System Integration Testing is complete.
• Work with Ruby Team for enhancement of 14A NII feed to derive forecast based on 14Q MDRM composition (where applicable).
• Update the 14A mapping with the hybrid approach.
• Complete the Business UAT: 14A PPNR form production /Parallel run.
• Update process maps and documents
• EUC elimination
• Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Attention of detail
• 5 Year of experience in Regulatory work : Some exposure/understanding of 14Q/Y9C/CCAR
• Some exposure to Project management
Please see our complete list of jobs at: