|Reference # :||21-00645||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/07/2021 / 06/06/2022|
The Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to lead in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at a Major Global Bank
• Primary focus would be in automation of reporting files and process
• Design VBS items to fire overnight files to refresh datasets so that reporting items are available first thing in the morning
• Streamline Access DB queries to run as efficient as possible
• Design new automation processes as directed by management
• Build complex SQL queries to data mine results as needed by management
• Coordinate with account operations on account maintenance issue
• Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses, as required
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of experience
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Master's degree preferred
Skill sets required
• Expert knowledge in automation. VBS, VBA, and BAT
• Expert knowledge in Oracle, SQL, SAS, Access, Excel, PPT
• Other knowledge that would be nice to have (but not required)
o RPA robotics (Automation anywhere preferred)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: