|Reference # :||21-00410||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/19/2021 / 12/31/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Senior Data analyst will be part of RMO Digital Solutions team managing Major Global Bank's global Information Warehouse and analytics tools. This role will work closely with both the business and technology teams for the implementation of innovative analytical solutions in Supply Chain domain. The person must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy. The successful candidate will be hands on and technically capable with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• The candidate will be responsible for performing system analysis & design and implementing innovative analytics solutions
• Work collaboratively with Business stakeholders and other team members to document Business/Functional requirements and translate into technical specifications
• Work closely with technology team to implement POCs of emerging big data analytics and visualization tools & document result of POCs
• Analyze different data sources, create source to target mapping & create data models
• Design visually appealing dashboards with a focus on mobile integration
• Create presentations to describe ideas and conceptual design to business stakeholders and senior managers
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of business and technical personnel
• Exhibit strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to develop quality analysis with minimal direction. Ability to conduct exploratory and descriptive analysis of business datasets
• Hands on experience in data transformation, data modeling, and data analysis
• Strong SQL experience in Oracle RDBMS
• Working knowledge of business intelligence & data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI Cognos, MicroStrategy, QlikView etc.
• Experience working with big+data technology is a plus
• Familiarity with data warehousing and business intelligence concepts
• Prior experience in Supply Chain Analytics and Oracle eBusiness Suite application is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: