Data Analyst/SQL- Investment Bank
|Reference # :||20-00444||Title :||Data Analyst/SQL- Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/17/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Data Analyst Lead/Strong SQL
This role is for a technical data analyst as part of the data quality management team. The key responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Working with cross functional teams to develop, test, implement and maintain data quality rules covering the trade life cycle across markets data.
- Analyzing exceptions to identify root cause on data quality issues raised
- Liaison with Operations, Finance, Risk and Technology departments and route the issue to the appropriate source system
- Issue governance by tracking and managing issues through to resolution.
- Generating metrics by asset class to provide transparency
* 5-8 years' experience in data focused initiatives.
* Must be able to write SQL queries and review stored procedures.
* Experience across Pre-Trade/Post-Trade activities such as RFQ, Order/Executions, Trades, MTM, Positions, etc. a plus.
* Experience working with Database, Reporting/Analytics. Experience with databases like MongoDB or Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.) is a plus.
* Experience in FIX, XML messaging is a plus.
* Experience in Issue tracking and governance with systems like JIRA / HPQC is a plus.
* Good analytical skills-required
* Passion for research and exploration
*Ability to work in a team and independently
* Organized and able to manage multiple projects in the stream
* Excellent communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: