Data Analyst Lead
|Reference # :||18-00202||Title :||Data Analyst Lead|
|Location :||TAMPA, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role is for a technical data analyst as part of the data quality management team. The key responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Working with cross functional teams and Chief Data office to develop, test, implement and maintain data quality rules covering the trade life cycle across markets data in addition to providing appropriate documentation required by the Data Governance office.
- Analyzing exceptions to identify root cause on data quality issues raised and liaison with Operations, Finance, Risk and Technology departments to route the issue appropriately.
- Issue governance by tracking and managing issues through to resolution and generating metrics by asset class to provide transparency
- Evaluate and build out reconcilement process to determine data comprehensiveness
- Building out the data quality tool to facilitate the growing need to configure various types of rules to evaluate the required dimensions of data quality.
Required skills :
* 5-8 experience in data focused initiatives across Pre-Trade/Post-Trade activities such as RFQ, Order/Executions, Trades, MTM, Positions, etc.
* Should be able to write SQL queries and review stored procedures.
* Experience working with Database, Reporting/Analytics, Java/or other programming. Experience with databases like MongoDB is a plus.
* Good analytical skills and Passion for research and exploration.
*Ability to work in a team or independently.
* Experience in FIX, XML messaging is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary