Data Analyst-Investment Bank
|Reference # :||21-01325||Title :||Data Analyst-Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/18/2021 / 10/17/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role is for a data analyst as part of the data quality team. The key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaison with Operations, Finance, Risk and Technology departments and route the issue to the appropriate data remediation system
- Issue governance by tracking and managing issues through to resolution.
- Generating metrics by asset class and escalating appropriate issues to remediate in a timely manner
- Analyzing exceptions to identify root cause an impact on data quality issues raised
- Working with cross functional teams to develop, test, implement and maintain data quality rules covering the trade life cycle across markets data.
- Partner with the business analysis and markets regulatory teams to determine the acceptance criteria for upcoming regulatory deliverables.
* 5-8 years experience in data focused initiatives across Pre-Trade/Post-Trade activities such as RFQ, Order/Executions, Trades, MTM, Positions, etc.
* Should be able to write SQL queries and review stored procedures
* Experience working with Database, Reporting/Analytics. Experience with databases like MongoDB or Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.) is a plus.
* Experience in FIX, XML messaging is a plus.
* Experience in Issue tracking and governance with systems like JIRA / HPQC is a plus.
* Good analytical skills
* Passion for research and exploration
*Ability to work in a team and independently
* Organized and able to manage multiple projects in the stream
* Excellent communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: