|Reference # :||20-00708||Title :||Cyberark SME|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/15/2020 / 06/15/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking an CyberArk SME. The candidate must have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in their endeavors, great teamwork and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. Must have a strong IT background and experienced with CyberArk/Identity & Access Management/Compliance concepts, Architecture, MS Excel and Pivot Table. These roles are to drive the CyberArk Onboarding process and track milestones, deliverables, and fact based metric reports to the teams and management.
Strong focus on communication and technical skills, system stability, quality and functionality against user expectations, problem management and resolution, including issue documentation, root cause analysis and trend analysis. Ensure all processes and procedures are being followed at all times to comply with both internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Work with application owners and IT admins to test and sign-off on their applications.
- Provide regular updates to management on project progression, milestones and blockers
- sound application knowledge, technical skills like understand technical architecture
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience with ServiceNow required
- A good academic background, with at least an under-graduate degree in computer science.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office with ability to create quality presentations and reports
- Well organized and an excellent team player with a willingness to learn.
- Experience working in a support function dealing with business and technology users in a support capacity.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge of Windows AD [beneficial], Unix [beneficial], DB [beneficial], SQL [beneficial]
Please see our complete list of jobs at: