Cyber Security Infrastructure Lead
|Reference # :||20-00001||Title :||Cyber Security Infrastructure Lead|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/13/2020 / 09/12/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
A MUST MSSQL & SSRS/SSIS from a programmer perspective NOT a database admin perspective
Must have technical skills
·Experience with RDBMS from application programmer's perspective. Good knowledge of how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries & procedures. Microsoft SQL with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred.
·Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages – Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting.
·Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
Candidate will be overseeing the infrastructure projects, security assessment, transition of Infrastructure and tools under global operating model, handle day to day production issues, carry out root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security Services department.
- Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
- Production and UAT Environment setup.
- Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide Technical Mentoring.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
- Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: