Customer Service Representative
|Reference # :||18-01819||Title :||Customer Service Representative|
|Location :||Everett, WA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/14/2018|
Holding Local Job Fair for this position as well. if you would like to attend please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Primary role and responsibilities of the IT team is to ensure that the Clients' IT requirements (Hardware/Software) are met in a timely and efficient manner. The customer places their IT orders via a ticketing system. It is the responsibility of the team member process and submit the orders per current company standards and policies.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage time effectively in order to obtain performance criteria objectives while creating a strong and efficient customer experience.
- Experience with PC hardware: laptops, desktops, and various types of printers. Prefer direct experience with PC hardware.
- Basic knowledge of the Internet and online software.
- Professional attitude and goal oriented work ethic
Specific duties include:
- Communicate directly with customer via phone and HEAVY email interaction to accurately fulfill their order.
- Verify their business justification.
- Verify accuracy of items ordered and obtain any missing information.
- Obtain approvals needed from their business unit to process orders.
- Offer low cost alternative when appropriate.
- Provide status updates and address any concerns that arise.
- Communicate with various teams within the organization to support customer.
- Follow-up with approvals as needed.
- Team with internal client personnel.
- Keep your team aware of new issues that arise.
- Place and track orders to completion.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of what was discussed.
- Ensure that the customer received their requested items(s) and is satisfied.
- Ensure that the order is closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the customer's billing record is updated correctly
Holding Local Job Fair for this position as well. if you would like to attend please e-mail email@example.com for more information
Job Status: Contract/Temporary