Customer Experience Senior Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00619||Title :||Customer Experience Senior Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/31/2021 / 11/30/2021|
CX Sr Analyst
The US Consumer Bank (USCB) Client Experience (CX) organization is responsible for providing insights and analysis, developing strategies, and implementing action plans to drive best in class customer experience within Major Global Bank .
We are currently seeking a contractor to drive and own complex analysis, integration and automation of our complaints management data into our Client Experience organization. This senior analyst will work closely with the partners owners to provide quantitative and qualitative insights to drive feature prioritization and track progress to KPIs (NPS and Complaints). A qualified candidate would have a desire for improving the customer experience, a passion for integrating data sets using innovative, automated solutions and a curious nature to develop a story from the data to present to business stakeholders.
• Drive complaints and NPS analysis to understand key business drivers and their impact to the customer experience.
• Candidates must be able to prioritize analytical backlog, create a comprehensive story around the findings and then drive recommendations to senior leadership.
• Automate processes related to Complaints management data, integrating backend data into easy to map and categorize data sets for regular processing
• Own Complaints deep dive data investigations and root cause analysis as required, determining underlying causes of shifting in data trends including coordination with key business and compliance stakeholders
• Present findings to senior stakeholders on Complaints and NPS drivers in business friendly terms, allowing partners to understand key message and drivers.
• Develop platform for trend detection and monitoring that is capable of isolating trends on a weekly basis for detailed complaint taxonomies
• Create reporting constructs to output results of trending analysis, with preference on real-time reporting, when available
• Coordinate with business partners to develop narrative on the business context around the data changes to relay to senior leadership
• Isolate and manage all risk control standards, including any necessary regulatory requirements and internal policy definitions
• Excellent data management and analytics background, with proven track record in big data manipulation and categorization
• Experience working with complex data sets with multiple layers, preferably within the financial services industry. Prior work in complaints data is a plus.
• Strong problem solver and looks for ways to increase efficiency, strength in ability to review existing processes and policies to identify breakdowns and roadblocks
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills, particularly within a fast-changing, high-priority environment
• Able to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work product, sometimes under time constraints with a high sense of urgency
• Thorough understanding of Customer Experience Principles and performance measurement methodologies
• Demonstrated capacity to synthesize, prioritize, and drive resolution with a strong sense of urgency
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
• Significant proficiency with big data management, including SQL, SAS, and Tableau. Hadoop, HIVE and/or Python experience is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and execute end-to-end advanced analytics and research projects
• Experience directing teams of junior analysts to mine insights from complicated data and develop a compelling narrative
• Background in Math, Statistics, Business or Engineering preferred
• Experience using best-in-class text analytic SaaS tools preferred
• 7+ years of experience of data mining and analysis in financial services or related field
• Bachelor's degree preferred, advanced degree a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: