Customer Experience Lead
|Reference # :||21-00615||Title :||Customer Experience Lead|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/31/2021 / 11/30/2021|
CX Surprise & Delight Senior Lead
Background & Position Summary
This role will be part of the CX Strategy and Engagement organization within US Consumer Client Experience. The mission of the position is to build partnerships across the organization who will support the CX strategy, partner to run initiatives that will drive empathy and engagement between a Major Global Bank and its customer and employee populations, contributing to a world-class customer experience.
This role supports the core set of strategies and experiences in the three key pillars of Surprise and Delight – Customer Celebration, Employee Engagement and Closing the Loop. Additionally, this candidate will help lead teams across the organization reducing friction for our customers, while improving the client experience.
Candidates should have the ability to strategize and influence the customer experience across different LOBs with a passion for making a difference. The candidate should have the ability to multitask, and think out of the box, and lead initiatives with little direction. The candidate will be responsible for driving new initiatives for our employees and customers and should be a self-starter. Developing strong relationships with business partners will be key to the success of candidate.
• Help develop interaction strategy among all lines of business to aid the success of defined Business Champions, driving impact to KPIs such as NPS, complaints and Call volumes
• Partner with team to engage business stakeholders in CX initiatives, provide them necessary information on strategies, and have planned action items to drive awareness within teams
• Coordinate with senior leadership on pain point adoptions for Business Champions and own process to formulate a path to resolution. Track and monitor progress of implementations.
• Create presentations and present to senior stakeholders on CX initiatives related to Client Obsession. Gain senior buy in for initiatives by partnering to create business cases focusing on Client Obsession.
• Passion for making the lives of Major Global Bank's customers easy
• Determination to affect large culture change
• Execute engagement strategies using a multi channel approach
• Strong background in consulting and strategy development.
• Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple, disparate internal business groups, with the ability to build strong networks and relationships both internally and externally
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and present to stakeholders in all levels of the organization
• Strategic thinker with ability to influence others across the organization
• Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness, proactivity, and intellectual curiosity with the ability to work independently and take ownership
• Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of relevant experience (in Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing or Product Development)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: