Creative Service Project Manager
|Reference # :||18-01664||Title :||Creative Service Project Manager|
|Location :||WILMINGTON, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/12/2018 / 11/11/2019|
- Support Digital Acquisitions channels by ensuring the flawless quality review & on time delivery of critical input documentation in support of customer facing marketing material, leveraging Investment Bank's proprietary technology platform.
- Act as the central interface between the Acquisition product managers and campaign management, ensuring prompt/accurate handoffs, as well as help lead issue resolution for the digital acquisitions channels.
- Provide status updates, issues for discussion, and guidance as appropriate and necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution.
- Help support other important quality control processes on the Digital Acquisitions' team on as needed basis.
- Support the overall quality control environment within the Digital Acquisitions’ team
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Financial services industry and/or creative agency experience required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly matrixed, complex organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally, both horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture.
- Ability to understand and effectively assess risk.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to automated workflow systems and technology applications to manage and review marketing materials.
- Self-aware with an ability to adapt to various situations.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary