|Reference # :||21-01080||Title :||Contracts Specialist|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/09/2021 / 08/08/2022|
The Contractor will be a para-legal or sourcing contracts specialist with core expectations of the role revolving around contract review and documentation of a range of specific contract terms/clauses as well as compliance to regulations and subsequent negotiation of contract amendments with suppliers and/or obtaining internal approvals where there are material differences to the Major Global Bank standard clauses. This will be high volume work but also require sourcing expertise and experience to run competitive bid events.
• Contract review - ability to quickly review contracts to find terms that may be included across a number of clauses and contract documents.
• Contract drafting, contract negotiation with suppliers in English language.
• Understand and explain a contract review and amendment process to business stakeholders and work with them to agree actions and obtain approvals for any non-standard clauses or to agree to negotiate contract changes with supplier
• Manage a high volume of contract actions in parallel
• Reporting progress accurately on a regular basis through an online tool
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Experience in contracting, in or with a large, multi-national organization
• Financial Services experience is preferred.
• Experience with computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
Please see our complete list of jobs at: