Contract Marketing Program Manager - Customer Benefits
|Reference # :||17-01868||Title :||Contract Marketing Program Manager - Customer Benefits|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/20/2017 / 11/20/2018|
- Partner with Data Analytics and IT teams to develop and update analysis for Add On products
- Represent Branded Cards business on cross-functional projects that relate to Enhancement Services
-Lead or Participate in project calls and act as point person for the team
-Partner with Operations to create alerts for Customer Service agents and third-party vendors
-Respond to escalated issues from Customer Service and third-party vendors
-Develop customer facing letters and web site content; work with legal and compliance to ensure review and approval
-Work with third-party vendors to ensure service levels are met and report service levels and other key metrics to management.
-Identify and escalate project risks, devising solutions to enable on-time delivery
-Provide updates to management
- Manage Enhancement Service team’s Issue tracking-Work with issue management organization to track all iCAPS, prepare monthly report for Sr. Mgmt.
- Manage legal/compliance reviews and record retention of all collateral materials for Add Ons.
- Manage monthly reporting for OCC and other regulatory requirements.
- Work on other projects as assigned
- BA/BS required, as is 5 or more years related experience or equivalent type experience; engineering background preferred. Master's/MBA degree preferred
- Broad, strategic thinking with the ability to problem solve and develop a range of solutions on multiple issues – Management consulting background preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Successful track record in managing complex projects that entail collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g., Agencies, Vendors, Legal, Finance)
- Excellent organizational skills, project management and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, influence and work across multiple teams, functions, businesses, geographies.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to establish strong results-oriented partnerships
- Teachable and a constant learner with the desire to shape their role
- Strong customer focus, pragmatic problem solver, takes accountability, is decisive
- Able to work highly autonomously, as needed
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary