Contract Analyst - Vendor Management
|Reference # :||19-00875||Title :||Contract Analyst - Vendor Management|
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/30/2019 / 03/27/2020|
- Strategically plan with key stakeholder(s) to determine appropriate needs for vendor selection and sourcing. Participate in RFI and RFP evaluations.
- Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements with a focus on Federal consumer financial laws.
- Collect and evaluate upfront and ongoing due diligence on Vendors.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners.
- Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
- Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of required provisions.
- Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
- Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
- Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
- Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications. - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and team-building skills.
- Experience managing projects.
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in upper level management environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Juris Doctor preferred.
We find candidates with a lot of government contract experience are not successful.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary