Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Content & Data Business Analyst- must have the presentations, strategy definition and business/tech content creation skills- big data is a plus.
Resumes that include a sample is HIGHLY preferred.
- Experienced in presenting Business & Tech strategy in the financial services domain or financial firms
- Specialize in the development of product based material and convert Technology delivery into Business value-add material
- Convert technical documentation and jargon into business material
- Create powerful business documentation on all its innovations, technology synergies, and technology improvements, and enhancements, technology team product collaterals, comprehensive manuals, SharePoint content, demo videos, and much more.
- PowerPoint presentations covering Technical and functional flows, Senior level management reporting, Program, and Project level updates, solution concepts, process documents, architectural flows and many more, Product Introductions, Success Stories-Case Studies, Technical Editing-Proofreading, Technical Manuals: Hardware & Software Installation Guides, Administrator Guides, User Guides, White Papers on Technology Innovations and Support, Product features summaries, competitive analysis with internal and external technology offerings and products
- Brochures, Technology Product Overviews, Newsletters, Training guides, Demonstration Scripts
- Ability to multi-task numerous duties efficiently
- Demonstrated capabilities in data collection and reporting
- Ability to effectively influence peers, business partners, vendors and employees at all levels
- Proven ability to anticipate and identify emerging trends in how people communicate
- Evaluating large volumes of summary- or detail-level data from varying sources and present actionable feedback about the findings to management and other project stakeholders using both well-established and creative techniques to analyze data and make recommendations
- Seeking to understand and resolve issues; employing reasoning and good judgment; remaining objective and solution oriented. - Managing stakeholders and communicating effectively
- Demonstrate high individual performance; desire to work as a cohesive team. Ability to manage several independent tasks with limited direction, and the ability to maintain a strong commitment to a global team
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, solid problem solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills - Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required. Proficiency with web based systems such as SharePoint preferred.
- Preferred Technical Skills:
- PC Software: POWERPOINT, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint
- DB Applications: MS Access and Oracle
- Business Intelligence Exposure : Business Objects, Knowledge of Data Management & Data Warehouse, QlikView, Tableau
- Any Data Modeling, and collaboration Tools
Please see our complete list of jobs at: