Computer Operations Lead
|Reference # :||20-00042||Title :||Computer Operations Lead|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/27/2020 / 01/29/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
1-5 years L2 support experience, preferably in Financial Services industry. The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the dynamics of a busy and demanding support environment.
Previous experience in a Trade Floor, Markets or Banking environment is ideal. The candidate must be able to deal with all levels of individuals in a fair and professional manner, coupled with the confidence to adhere to agreed procedures to avoid unwarranted risks.
- Data management tools/skills (robocopy/emcopy/treesize/beyondcompare) on NAS frameworks (NetApp/Dell/EMC)
- VDI guest/OS support, troubleshooting issues on Windows 7/10
- Active Directory familiarity (security group management/best practice on windows filesystems)
- Previous experience with NetApp/Dell/EMC NAS at an enterprise level
- Familiarity with VMWare/Citrix virtual solution implementations
- Microsoft Qualifications.
- ITIL qualifications.
- MCSE certified.
- Other IT Support based qualifications / training.
- Team oriented with strong abilities to communicate effectively via telephone and written correspondence.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking and experience to understand technical solutions and implications.
- Be aware and understand the risks inherent within the department and the potential effect of non-compliance and take appropriate corrective action.
- Planning, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivation and commitment to shift and weekend working.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: