Compliance Analyst - Bank Retail & Products
|Reference # :||20-00911||Title :||Compliance Analyst - Bank Retail & Products|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/01/2020 / 02/01/2021|
Client requested to provide adequate coverage for the Retail Branch & Products team. The resource will address current gaps in coverage by providing daily support to the business in the following areas:
- Partnership Organization Coverage to include key business initiatives such as Midas, Bank at Work, and agile sessions. These require extensive engagement by a leader with experience across a host of compliance disciplines and real time engagement to provide effective credible challenge.
- Data Analytics Coverage relative to Retail Bank (support Multi-Relationship Clients)
- Segments Coverage - the Business is pursuing projects that cross between wealth and deposits (i.e. CPC) and requires engagement not previously provided.
- Horizontal Programs - There is a need for additional bandwidth across the team to support horizontal programs led by other SME's as well as activities such as CBORC Horizontal risk assessment programs.
- Marketing & Product Coverage (Provide existing C14 bandwidth for deeper coverage across Issue management, audits and exams, change management, training, etc.)
BASIC SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understanding of Compliance and Operational Risks and associated GRC framework
- Experience with compliance risk management; consumer related experience a plus
- Familiarity with conduct risks and customer or client protection related requirements
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and to engage with senior levels of the organization
- Reporting and data aggregation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
Please see our complete list of jobs at: