Compliance Analyst - Bank Operations
|Reference # :||20-00914||Title :||Compliance Analyst - Bank Operations|
|Location :||Wilmington, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/03/2020 / 04/30/2021|
- 1 Resource-Assist in upcoming ARA exercises including review and credible challenge of risk statements, monitoring results to ensure ARA accurately reflect regulatory risks, exposures, and changes.
- 1 Resource-Assist in policy review specifically related to credit bureau reporting including a gap analysis against FCRA/Regulation V.
2. Two Resources to support Core Ops and Contact Center (Retail Bank/Branded Cards):
- 1 Resource-RIM- Complete follow-ups from individual RIM sessions, Letters- Review letters for businesses; provide edits &/or approvals, Monitoring- Track status on existing activities; follow-up with business partners for information, Escalations- Update existing Escalation Forms; follow-up with business partners for information.
- 1 Resource-Regulatory Change- Maintain supporting documentation; track deliverables for Contact Center and Core Ops, Issue Management – Track draft/open/closed issues; identify risks to milestones and other deliverable dates
- Familiarity with conduct risks and customer or client protection related requirements
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and to engage with senior levels of the organization
- Reporting and data aggregation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
Please see our complete list of jobs at: