|Reference # :||19-00622||Title :||COBOL Developer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/06/2019 / 03/06/2022|
The position will be in support of the Department of Taxation and Finance's Case and Resource Tracking Accounts Receivable System. This area includes both maintenance activities and new development work supporting legislative initiatives.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all phases of the System Development Life Cycle for a multi-tiered complex system. The responsibilities will include both new development as well as maintenance tasks. Specific tasks will include:
- Analysis of requirements and system design work.
- Presentations of system designs to the users and technical communities.
- Development of detailed design documents and program specifications.
- Coding, unit and integration testing of programming assignments.
- Writing and tuning SQL
- Technical Support of user testing efforts.
- Performance tuning of new and existing applications.
- Production support tasks including analysis of issues, propose and implement solutions.
- Mentoring of less experienced staff would be required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary