|Reference # :||21-00729||Title :||Cloud Architect|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/08/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Cloud Architect is a key member of a Major Global Bank's cloud transformation team providing technical leadership and guidance to multiple projects. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep into complex application architecture, build cloud-optimized design, develop migration strategies, recommend Cloud Native Service solutions (AWS), author reference architecture artifacts and influence technology roadmaps by working closely with the Major Global Bank Engineers and partner Architects.
Position is located in Tampa, Florida.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of progressive Cloud Application Architect role
- Great communication and team work skills; must be able to work effectively with others within and across departments
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and a decision maker
- Experience with cloud-native architecture
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS)
- Experience with containers (Openshift Platform/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with client/server enterprise java j2EE web application development
- Experience with key application middleware (WAS, Tomcat)
- Experience in systems scalability and performance optimization
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, RTC, RLM)
- Ability to develop prototypes for proving out new technology solutions
- Knowledge of security solutions – authentication, entitlements, encryption, MFA, Federation
- Knowledge of Big data stack is a plus such as Elasticsearch, Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka
Please see our complete list of jobs at: