Client Service Representative
|Reference # :||21-01493||Title :||Client Service Representative|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/18/2021 / 10/17/2022|
Seek Individuals who are in the first few years of their Financial Services career, although not required. We seek candidates with customer service experience whether in person or in a contact center environment. Individuals who demonstrate attention to details and client service orientation are a big plus. We look for people who are a Team Player with good communication skills. Also a record of jobs or assignments with increasing responsibility.
Have found that this is not a good fit are candidates that have been in a trading desk environment most of their career, as well as individuals in Financial Sales most of their career, except those who are early in their Financial Services career and may not want to pursue Trading or Sales as a career.
• One to three years of experience working in a securities industry (Sales Assistant or Operations experience a plus)
• In-depth knowledge of securities products, systems and policies
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service and organization skills
• Series 7 a plus
• Prior experience with NetX 360 (Pershing platform) a plus
The Wealth Services desk assists Financial Advisors (FAs) and client Call Centers with various facets of their business. As a member of this team, you will serve as liaison between the Wealth Advisor and Core Operations functions. You'll be expected to respond to inquiries on policies and procedures with regard to every aspect of brokerage operations, including entering orders for the Financial Advisors and their team.
Main Job Duties:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supporting Major Clobal Bank Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors (Financial Advisors an Relationship Managers) (sales force in branches providing Wealth Management advice to clients) as well as internal client call centers.
• Responding to inquires about investment products (equities, mutual funds, bonds, options, structured notes, UITs, syndicates, etc)
- Responding to inquires about investment products
• Updating customer account information as requested by the Financial Advisor / Relationship Manager
• Processing financial and non financial transactions
• Serving as the liaison between FAs and RM's, Branch Ops and our clearing firm
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the timely completion of FA / RM / client inquiries
Please see our complete list of jobs at: