Client Service Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00881||Title :||Client Service Analyst|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/06/2021 / 07/05/2022|
The National Investor Center provides brokerage servicing and financial advisory assistance for Major Global Bank Personal Wealth Management clients that do not have a locally based Major Global Bank Financial Advisor. The client base is International. Position Summary: Work closely with NIC teams and internal departments to provide support through various systems and applications as well as process paperwork in a virtual branch environment. Work with clients to resolve issues encountered during service request processing. Work on projects and/or remediation efforts outlined by the company.
• Process & follow up on service requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
• Set appropriate timeline expectations for requests and follow up within that time frame.
• Research/resolve problems with both internal/external clients in accurate/timely manner.
• Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
• Provide world class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions.
• Participate in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
• Work with Representatives, Management, and Middle Office Operations as needed.
• Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
• College preferred or equivalent experience.
• Basic clerical and administrative skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
• Ability to research/resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
• Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Salesforce a plus.
• Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment. Preferred Experience:
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year Investment Industry experience