Client Onboard Assoc Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00567||Title :||Client Onboard Assoc Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/31/2021 / 05/30/2022|
The Client Onboard Assoc Analyst is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
• Responsible for a wide range of duties from account opening to account maintenance, to internal partner support with extensive client interface.
• Responsible for ensuring a smooth process in handling all of the aspects of onboarding a client.
• Liaise with clients and internal teams in to ensure that time to market is minimized and that transparency can be provided around processes.
• Identify opportunities to centralize and optimize processes to improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
• Support and monitor the timely and accurate execution of client and internal requests to the group.
• Provide additional support through the population of account opening, market opening and tax documentation, ensuring all documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide status back to the client.
• Perform client documentation searches across internal and external sites and compile client profiles.
• Interact with client regarding the latest status and current on-boarding actions.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure regulatory reviews on all clients are performed.
• Ensure all client review materials are in place and completed.
• Provide guidance in the role of subject matter expert in the areas of account opening, tax and local market documentation to both Client staff and external clients.
• Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account management process.
• Maintain data on end to end processes for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Previous, client facing, middle office or operations financial services experience.
• Some knowledge of capital market products. Strong analytical and creative Solving abilities. Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills Strong organization skills with high attention to details
• Spoken and written foreign language skills.
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: