Client Experience Manager
|Reference # :||21-00770||Title :||Client Experience Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/21/2021 / 03/20/2022|
Job Title: Wealth Client Experience Program Group Manager
About the Organization:
US Consumer Wealth organization is serving millions of account holders across the world through innovative technology, best-in-class training and limitless opportunities to help you shape the future of Wealth Management. Our focus on providing meaningful insights and analytics to senior management is helping them make data driven decisions.
About the Role:
The Program Group Manager is responsible for managing multiple change initiatives across the US Consumer Wealth organization spanning complex and critical professional disciplinary areas working in client experience space to help identify opportunities and best practices for the business. Leads and directs a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts. Will work closely with senior leadership across the firm to understand each product within each area, identify opportunities for improvement by developing project and programs that are broadly applicable across the organization and all lines of business. Applies in-depth understanding of the Wealth Management business with strong awareness of industry trends and client needs is a necessity. Partnership with Marketing, Risk, Finance, Digital, Operations and Control teams are key components of this role. Must understand the current capabilities and work with cross-function teams to define new capabilities needed to continue transformation of the business and uplift of customer experience.
Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, to include performance evaluation, hiring, and budget approval.
• Identify opportunities and best practices in client experience
• Recognize cross-impacts, dependencies, and impediments to progress and ensure they are addressed.
• Collaborating within business, across business/functional line management, and with key stakeholders to assess complex issues, structure potential solutions and drive effective resolution within permissible statutory and regulatory frameworks.
• Interaction with all levels of senior management in order to effectively communicate existing end to end processes and propose enhancement/efficiency opportunities.
• Demonstrate continuous improvement and customer-centric operational excellence.
• Work with Risk Management to provide strategic guidance on AML/KYC processes.
• Lead overall change program strategy in areas like Money Movement, Account Opening and Account Maintenance. This includes aligning processes with client segment and ensure that processes are consistent and competitive with other firms.
• Drive all strategic decisions regarding customer experience, partnering with the Platforms, Tools and Servicing Team to ensure online platforms are performing and are not causing any potential gaps.
• Collaborate across other LOB's to ensure that investment products are consistent and create a detailed process map for the future focused on reducing servicing inefficiencies.
• Manages multiple teams of Project Managers and Business Analyst.
• Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Ensures program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
• Ensures vendor performance is monitored and actions taken if performance warrants.
• Maintains appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational needs.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
• 10+ years of experience
• Good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree