|Reference # :||21-01351||Title :||Clerk/Admin|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/27/2021 / 12/25/2021|
This role is responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, imaging and providing documents to requesters. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with the organization's operations support infrastructure and processes.
• Follow established procedures to complete assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
• Communicate pertinent information to leaders and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact, as needed
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the firm, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Experience working in a business office or operational environment
• Proficient computer and communication skills
• Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise
• Consistently demonstrates attention to detail
• Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area
• High School diploma or equivalent
Please see our complete list of jobs at: