|Reference # :||21-00507||Title :||CISO|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/17/2021 / 05/17/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Info Sec Tech Lead Analyst is responsible for driving efforts to create /maintain content and migrate content into Qualys from Symantec ESM . The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Major Global Bank's data security policy.
· Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls
· Resolve any vulnerabilities or issues detected in an content created
· Review and validate automated testing results and prioritize actions that resolve issues based on overall risk
· Scan and analyze applications with automated tools, and perform manual testing if necessary
· Working knowledge of Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, networking, and application management on as big data tools for troubleshooting, and security strategies.
· Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
· Direct the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and technical contacts
· Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding a Major Global bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software
· Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
· Proven analytical skills
· Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
· Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience