Chief of Staff/Business Manager ? Global Payments, Receivables and Commercial Cards Technology
|Reference # :||19-00292||Title :||Chief of Staff/Business Manager -Global Payments, Receivables and Commercial Cards Technology|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/12/2019|
Business Manager responsible for overall financial management of Global Payments, Receivables and Commercial Cards technology budget, headcount and organization. This role is part of a constantly growing and evolving technology organization, which requires speed and an excellent ability in adapting plans and processes that continually facilitate operational excellence.
Due to the size of Client, the multiple touch points of this role and scale of responsibilities, the successful candidate must be great at multi-tasking, flexible, adaptable and have a 'can-do' and 'will-do' mentality.
This role requires a high level of initiative and organization to function at expected levels of performance and to deliver set goals.
- Strong ownership and accountability for all aspects of the financials, headcount and reporting associated with Technology organization.
- Strong communication skills to align all stakeholders and proactively manage risks and opportunities.
- Manage relationships with the senior managers and PMOs associated with these technology programs; build and sustain strong relationships with Technology and Product Managers.
- Reviewing and analyzing multiple management reports and driving actions resulting from those reports.
- Provide commentary for monthly reporting packages.
- Automate and restructure existing processes to reduce manual touchpoints.
- Monthly forecasting, articulating changes to the forecast or decisions that impact the forecast outcome.
- Ensure the components /drivers of costs charged to the businesses are fully understood and actively pursue cost saving opportunities.
- Rate analysis and modelling
- Develop and Implement policies and procedures to support the ongoing business.
- Participate in the annual budget process, understand responsible for cost-effective expense control.
- Support and work closely with Global heads of Technology teams and Global Business Manager's organization.
- Strong sense of management ownership, decision-making, problem solving, requiring little supervision and dealing with ambiguity.
- Extensive years' work experience within a busy multinational department
- Experience of working with Senior Management to support decision-making
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Project oriented with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure - Bachelor's degree with excellent numerical and quantitative skills.
- Broad based experience of Finance, operations and other control functions would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in managing monthly forecasting processes and in monthly accruals processes
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, clients and support groups
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary