|Reference # :||21-01388||Title :||Change Manager|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/27/2021 / 03/06/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
• Accountable for ensuring application compliance with Major Global Bank policies regarding use of hardware, patching, software licensing, and software support.
• Drive the Change Management and Release Management process for Digital applications.
• Liaising between Technology / Support teams
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Ability to manage oneself and others in matrix management situations. Ability to influence remotely, across locations and cultures.
• Understanding in agile
• Experience in Application support
• Subject matter expert on enterprise infrastructure automation solutions
• Develop configure and administer DevOps and IT automation solutions
• Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises
• Evaluation and integration of IT systems and development tools and replace where needed
• Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments
• Evangelize best practice DevOps and Agile within the broader organization.
• Provide technical support to IT ops around automation solution usage
• Integrate software tool-chain into a Continuous Integration environment.
• Strong experience in Jenkins, RLM and other configuration management tools
• Experience in scripting or programming languages (Ruby Perl Python Shell PowerShell etc.)
• Good knowledge on web and application programming like Angular, Java etc.
• Expert level Log mining & analytics using Splunk
• System administration level knowledge in any of the infrastructure towers (Compute/Database/network etc.)
• Experience in SQL MySQL/ /SQL Server/Oracle (Preferred)
• Good level of understanding and implementation of RESTful APIs.
• Should have good understanding of IBM APIConnect
• Administration and support of JFrog Artifactory
• Basic experience in Red Hat administration
• Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
• Good knowledge in at least on containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
• Proficient experience JIRA Service Now and Confluence
• Pro-actively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines
• Excellent communications interpersonal and organizational skills
• Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced ambiguous environment is a must
• Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
Please see our complete list of jobs at: