|Seeking to hire a Programmer who will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by Application Team.|
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead/assist with the OpenText Captiva design, development, and implementation of document ingestion solutions for Health Portfolio applications such as OHIP MDDS.
- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
- ECM projects have two parts – the FileNet repository and the scanning/ingestion.
- This staff will maintain existing and develop new processes to ingest documents for projects for OHIP.
- Design and documentation of proposed document ingestion solutions.
- Definition of the data bases and interfaces to/from Captiva.
- Creation of ingestion processes and associated documentation.
- Participation in the testing and implementation of solutions.
- Monitoring of performance and recommend improvements/changes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: