Capital Planning Analyst
|Reference # :||19-01164||Title :||Capital Planning Analyst|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/02/2019 / 11/27/2020|
NY– RIM Job Description:
Capital Planning– Finance Office and Internal Control Team
This position will join the Capital Planning organization to support the Finance and Internal Controls Team in a range of high-profile, strategic initiatives which assist in managing financial, and key operating metrics, adhering to proper control frameworks, and assisting to enhancing and executing the strategic GRC AU/ARMC for Capital Planning framework, including the RIM initiative.
This function works closely with FP&A, ORM, Control Initiative Team and several other Corporate Partners to ensure the organization is consistently compliant with applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines, while maintaining a robust control environment within Capital Planning.
• Globally forecast, budget, plan, monitor and report financial results for Capital Planning and strategic initiatives.
• Analyze financial controls and propose areas of improvement to effectively integrate the organization.
• Support the day to day coordination and ongoing maintenance of Financials; validating expenses, accruals, reclasses and
• Champion and challenge status quo - and recommend areas for process improvement for Capital Planning.
• Identify and help remediate gaps in MCA Program and Financial Structure.
• Implementation of strategic integration in GRC Platform throughout Assessment Units (AU) and ARCM
(Activity/Risk/Control/Monitoring) - globally.
• Support the business and functions to connect local and global regulations to the underlying activities risks and controls within the
assessment units by cascading the information to appropriate key stakeholders.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Provide strong project, system support and guidance on strategic mapping of CCAR AU/ARCMs to blueworks process flows.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Must be strong in Excel and have compliance/risk background.
• 5+ years' experience and knowledge in Accounting, Control and Risk experience required.
• Ability to analyze problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations.
• Individual should have excellent strong analytical skills, with an ability to deliver insight and conclusions in a concise and logical
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a team player, with the ability to develop strong relationships at all organizational
levels and work through tight deadlines and respond quickly and with authority.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with capacity to organize and prioritize workload within a complex environment
with competing resource demands.
• Flexibility working with a global team.
• Significant intellectual curiosity and desire to learn the 'big picture' and how it pertains to Capital Planning activities.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, facilitation, and partnering skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to influence and negotiate with Senior Management.
• Strong to advance MS office knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Strong Project Management Skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong ability to coordinate and facilitate work projects both on the ground and with remote units.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary