|Reference # :||18-01423||Title :||C#, Jquery|
|Location :||Florence, KY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||09/14/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- The candidate will be responsible for overall design, development and delivery of application changes, new functionality to the Major Global Bank's ATM applications.
- Acts a technical lead in overseeing the day-to-day deliverables from team members in ensuring quality.
- Provides guidance to the development team with best practices and application designs.
- Coordinate with vendors in ensuring vendor deliverables are of highest quality and comply with the Major Global Bank's business needs.
- Coordinate/work with offshore teams in providing technical guidance, reviewing code and ensuring the deliverables are met in a timely fashion.
- Assist Product Testing group with testing of application releases and application maintenance patches.
- Acting as project/design lead to create/refine requirements and produce design artifacts - data model, collaboration and sequence diagrams etc - Enhancing Design and development standards to produce high quality software - Leading software development in conjunction with other team members mainly offshore
- Ten years of experience in software development.
- Five years of experience as a technical lead in designing & delivering large complex projects.
- Five years of hands-on experience in C#
- Four plus years of experience in JQuery & Java Script. (Experience in JQuery is a Must)
- Additional skills like Cloud, API, Micro-services is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge and experience working with Windows 7/Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Experience in software development with large enterprise systems.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and object oriented design.
- - Great communication skills (excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills)
- - Ability to work independently and also be team oriented
- Ability to maintain and manage multiple competing priorities and work successfully under extreme time constraints in a fast-paced and complex team environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology and quickly grasp various applications and its functionality
- Ability to interact with offshore team for development work
- Ability to work in fast-paced, enterprise environment
- Experience in ATM application development / Financial Industry a Plus.
- Knowledge of Windows OS/Internals/ Performance Management/Security highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary