C# ETL Developer
|Reference # :||18-00442||Title :||C# ETL Developer|
|Location :||Columbus, OH|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 12/25/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of key automation processes across Global Funds Services and Custody. The role will focus on building various ETL components in order to ultimately provide high quality processes that produce efficient output in a timely manner.
Candidates will have excellent design and development history indicating expertise across the full SDLC preferably in the finance industry - demonstrating previous experience with extract, transform, load (ETL) technologies, .Net and database technologies. Excellent SQL query development skills will be required as a means to enable high performance transformation.
This role will require a sound knowledge of the Investor Services and Custody business domains coupled with a strong understanding of ETL technologies that support this space.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Excellent understanding of ETL technologies such as Xceptor (Datahub/Operations Hub), Talend, Ab Initio
- Excellent SQL query development and optimization skills (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Excellent .Net development skills (Visual Studio/.Net 3.5+ -- Preferably C#)
- Excellent knowledge of database technologies preferably Oracle and SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) is a must
- Primary degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary