|Reference # :||19-00689||Title :||C# Developer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/23/2019 / 09/23/2021|
WCB is undertaking an initiative called its Business Process Reengineering (BPR) program. BPR has many projects that will require .Net analysis, design, development, and testing/remediation over the next 2 years. Specifically, the BPR projects with an immediate need are Medical Portal, Investigator Mobile Application, and Payor Compliance. In addition, WCB plans to undertake a very large project to replace its 20 year-old legacy Claims Information System and replace it with a modern application. This application will have many integration points with existing technologies that will require .Net interfaces. Finally, WCB continues to participate in NYS' Business Express initiative which has a large need for .Net development.
The WCB requires a lead Software Architect to design and help develop the software modules to develop these BPR initiatives
Work with Project Management to meet objectives of Medical Portal.
• Lead a module Development Team.
• Lead design meetings and reviews.
• Work with ITS to determine what shared services are appropriate for the Medical Portal.
• Create/Architect shared services that may be utilized by other agencies when appropriate.
• Create/Architect the technical environment that will be used to implement the portal.
• Lead code reviews.
• Coordinate unit and integrated testing.
• Enforce architectural, design, and coding standards.
• Create system documentation.
Create technical specifications
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary