Business Systems Consultant-Expert
|Reference # :||20-00739||Title :||Business Systems Consultant-Expert|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/09/2020 / 02/05/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Senior UX Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for establishing the overall application look and feel as well as designing, communicating, and executing all user interface screens for each business requirement. This role works closely with the internal stakeholders, Client and Technical Lead in the delivery of solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Develop UI design mockups, storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate site behaviors, requirements, and design.
- Perform UX research to obtain user feedback and improve products.
- Rapidly iterate and verify designs with users through prototyping and testing.
- Preparing high-fidelity, pixel perfect mockups for developer handoff.
- Maintain component library and other documentation.
- Attend developer demos to ensure designs were implemented correctly.
- Conduct usability tests to continuously identify and refine UX needs, issues, and designs.
- Understand and execute the user-centered design process and key UX design principles, including accessibility, usability, and brand expression.
- Collaborate within and outside the team on user experience planning.
- Analyze business / client needs, document UX requirements, define, mock and create wireframes accordingly.
- Assist in redesigning existing screens and perform other UX related duties and functions as assigned.
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to facilitate communication between business units and IT.
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- 8+ years of prior experience conducting UX analysis for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills preferred.
- Strong understanding of UI best practices and fundamental design principles
- Proficient at creating UX design artifacts, including site maps, personas, wireframes, design comps, lo- and hi-fi prototypes, etc.
- Advanced experience with and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with wire framing and prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch, etc.).
- Proven design chops for visual layout, grids, typography, etc.
- Experience with Angular, C#, .NET CORE and Syncfusion is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience creating mockups, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using style guides, common component libraries and Sketch libraries.
- Advanced user of Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to juggle multiple assignments at once.
- Organized and proactive with exceptional attention to details.
- Creative, critical thinker and customer-centered solution-finder in the midst of ambiguity, complexity, and uncharted territory.
- Solid time management and independent work skills.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in design or equivalent experience.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: