Business Process Analyst
|Reference # :||20-00098||Title :||Business Process Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/10/2020 / 12/18/2020|
Title: E2E Flow Team Member
- This position supports the Chief Data Organization' Strategic Initiatives team by providing a focused perspective on End to End mapping across Major Global Bank by providing:
- Drive mapping of flows for prioritized businesses and functions
- Highlight and understand Key Controls, systems, process exceptions, use of end user computing tools and capture other key process attributes
- Ensure process flows are in alignment with Process Framework Standards
- Engage with key stakeholders and process subject matter experts to understand and articulate key activities of prioritized processes through a documented process flow
- Support the E2E Global Lead in all aspects in execution of the book of work
- Ensure E2E Process Flow Framework Standards and governance requirements are met
- Present completed flows to senior management
- 3-6 years' experience in financial services or related industry, with 2+ years in a process modeling function required
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to manage matrix organization of peers
- Advanced expertise working with the Microsoft office
- Expertise working with Process Flow software such as IBM BlueWorks, TIBCO, etc.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and to respond timely on behalf of the Chief Data Organization to formal requests from key stakeholders across Major Global Bank's enterprise
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, active listening) required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
- Good influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong background in one or more areas of finance and risk preferred
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to follow up on different requests and provide accurate status.
- Strong verbal and written presentations skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: