Business Intelligence Developer Tableau
|Reference # :||20-00398||Title :||Business Intelligence Developer Tableau|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/07/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Responsible to work with business and development teams to create dashboards/reports using business inteligence tools for business solutions and actionable alerts. Interpret business requirements and translate in to optimal technicial solutions using standards and best practices. Perform related SDLC activities like sprint planning and estimation. Work in a fast paced environment and adapt to the rapid changes in the software industry . Partner with team members as well as cross functional partners to support business processes and solutions.
- 8-10 years of total IT experience in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Microstrategy, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- 5-7 years of hands on experience in Tableau server administration and development using best practices and standards.
- Must have strong hands on experience in modelling, building complex dashboards and report development using Tableau.
- Experience developing complex Schema and Application objects to support reporting requirements.
- Experience in Big Data based reporting using Arcadia is preferred
- Hands on with performance optimization techniques and strategies.
- Must have expertise in defining data and functional entitlements.
- Must have hands on in SQL and data modeling skills.
- Experience in unit testing, documentation and migration activities.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to directly interact with internal clients .
- Tableau certification is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: