|Reference # :||19-00340||Title :||Business/Financial Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/10/2019 / 05/10/2020|
Business Analyst to work with Product Control and Technology to identify, define, and clarify business and user requirements and processes in delivery of Profit & Loss and Profit Attribution Analysis programs. This position is responsible for understanding and defining the business problems, conceptualizing the business solutions/processes to solve business problems, gathering business & user requirements and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements. The Business Analyst may work on multiple projects at a time.
- Responsible for owning complete requirements related activities on assigned project(s) and related deliverables, as prescribed by Client
- Conduct business problem/needs analysis and assist Project Manager in defining high level scope for project proposals
- Facilitate Vision workshops with stakeholders to help define and document business needs and solution vision
- Conduct scope analysis and gather high level business requirements through various requirements elicitation techniques. Create scope and requirements models like Use Case Models, Context Diagrams, Process Models and Sequence Diagrams etc.
- Conduct business process analysis
- Progressively elaborate and document user requirements into user stories and use cases. Analyze business rules and define data elements needed
- Walk all project stakeholders through requirements, and obtain their signoffs on requirements, as needed.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability and keep project team informed on any changes in requirements through defined change management process
- Define and maintain Business Value Realization plan describing how project success is defined and will be measured
- Incrementally verify requirements through user testing. Assist Product Owner in user acceptance testing and training end users
- Work closely with UI designer and project team on clarifying requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage change in requirements based on defined process
- Assist Product Owner in the development of User Guides/Manuals
- Bachelor's degree in a business related discipline is required
- A minimum of 6-8 years of Business Analysis experience in financial services or related industry
- Should have basic understanding of the credit markets, characteristics of fixed-income securities and credit risk. Understanding of Securitization and Structured Finance would be an advantage
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong facilitation skills and experience facilitating workshops with large groups
- Must have strong experience in elaborating user requirements in User Stores and Use Cases
- Must be experienced in various requirements models like Use Case Models, Business Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams and Context Diagrams, etc.
- Should have some basic understanding of various technologies used in industry
- Experience within a structured SDLC and project management environment required
- Must be motivated, able to work in a team environment, and embody a "whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Should be highly proficient in Excel, Visio, Word, MS Project. Some skills in usage of any defect management tool (e.g. Quality Center) and MS SharePoint is required.
- Experience working with multi location teams will be an added advantage
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary