|Reference # :||18-01657||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 11/19/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking an In-Business Risk and Control Reporting Lead to provide centralized risk and control reporting to the DCX seniors and Control function partners, guidelines/framework for certain activities such as issues management and be the liaison with Finance for all activities related to budgeting and resource management. The In-Business Risk & Control Reporting Lead will be responsible for:
• Compilation, creation and reporting of Risk & Control indicators and qualitative commentary for the DCX organization: issues, risk exceptions, vendor management, etc.
• Tracking and reporting operational losses.
• Liaison for all Digital Operations to gather, review and ensure accuracy of all budget items.
• Responsible for the ongoing management of the annual budget for Digital Operations including monthly FY forecast.
• Work cross-functionally with Lines of Business, Digital Operations, Finance and DCX teams to finalize all reporting.
• Lead report automation to ensure key performance indicators are below defined thresholds.
• 6+ years professional experience in the Digital/Mobile Banking and Payments industry or similar.
• Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to articulate and present relevant information at a level appropriate for the audience.
• Familiarity with technology capabilities for control and process automation such as workflow tools, applications for collaboration, etc. Understanding of business requirement document and
user acceptance test scripts.
• Ongoing effort to improve DCX risk and control environment and reporting as well as own technical and soft skills.
• Great attention to detail including excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, plan for future projects, and to arrange documents and tasks in a systematic and repeatable manner.
• Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills enabling candidate to work across stakeholder teams.
• Bachelor's degree.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary