|Reference # :||18-01591||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/22/2018|
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Major Global Bank. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Major Global Bank has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- CCF expertise on data contained in the file and how the data maps to the other internal systems such as statements
- Coordinate set up and maintenance of business platform (ECS+) source file delivered to Major Global Bank
- Assist Level 2 Helpdesk with investigation on STaRS tickets involving ECS+ LATAM processing and files.
- Manage end to end existing client requests for file updates, modifications and changes received via STaRS. These will require direct contact with our external clients, the duties include:
- Gather all client file requirements and advise the client their options.
- Submit Work Orders to modify, change or enhance existing Client Files.
- Submit Work Orders to set - up new files requested by 'existing' Clients, standard file formats
- SME's on the File Types used by Corporate clients
- File Delivery to existing clients
- Production Transmission support for Migrations/System upgrades:
- Ftp to sFTP
- Van to sFTP
- NDM Connectivity
- Vendor Support: Concur, Master Card, Visa
- Assist existing clients with the following processes, tools, and reporting systems.
- Major Global BankManager
- Implement existing clients per specifications from Client Account Services (CAS).
- Update OLA/OLM forms as requested by client or CAS.
- GCMS & VCA.
- Implement existing client – company enrollment only or modifications to existing client based on specific request received from Client Account Services (CAS). If custom again it would go to TIM.
- File Delivery.
- Create new standard file for existing client based on request from CAS or modify existing standard file.
- Set up new and update existing transmission jobs and assist with System Migrations both internal and external.
- Provide guidance and counseling to Level 2/3 Helpdesk on file related inquiries.
- Define process changes/enhancements needed by Product and Sales for Client Implementation.
- Create 'custom' Files for existing Clients when changes and/or customization needed from UAT to Production.
- Act as SME for all Commercial Card Client Technical support.
- Transmission support.
- Support the following Files: Payment Files, CCF, VCF, CDF, SAP, Concur, etc.
- Create proper file layouts based on the Customer needs.
- File Validation for data delivery to Client/s to ensure no compliance issues.
- Provide Business review/approval for Production Files.
- Assist implementation and sales with education of electronic payment options for new clients in the LATAM region.
- Assist with electronic payment setup and trouble shoot issues.
- Research payment rejects and notify implementation and CAS of issues.
- Work closely with Treasury and finance to ensure payments are posted timely and accurately.
- Work with existing Clients to resolve payment format issues, of which they are unaware. This initiative is to help correct format issues for Clients that have been rejecting since production go live and to reduce manual processing for Pmt Investigations.
- Project Leader for business wide initiatives.
- Expired Encryption Key renewals.
- Firewall IP Address updates.
- Cancellation of Files no longer required for Production.
- Maintain Core Pipeline for accuracy/changes as needed.
- Special Project Support.
- Project manage Client changes and updates.
- Implement, test and move to Production changes and enhancements for each project request.
- Monitor timelines and Live Dates to ensure Client requests on time.
- Technical Writer – Convert Client technical docs/requests to standard wording.
- Government/Corporate and Client Support.
- Client on - site support as needed.
- Participate in Government and Corporate conferences for Training as needed (travel required).
- Identify and Drive Process Improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Business Analysis role.
- Candidate must be a detail oriented person who will be required to engage with internal clients across Technology, Operations and Product comfortably at all levels.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of US Custody required.
- Familiarity with Cards product.
- System sets required - Microsoft Office Suite: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Project
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary