|Reference # :||18-01328||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2018 / 09/27/2019|
1) Top 3 skills: Process Improvement/Automation, ability to work independently and meet deadlines, and programming expertise (e.g. visual basic, SQL, automated functional testing, queries, etc.)
2) Someone who can analyze the process and identify risk along with skills to explore automating monitoring activities; if there are good candidates with more functional experience (for example, digital banking, marketing, etc.) and not so much on the risk/control side, or vice versa, we can consider them.
In support of the Firm's Risk and Control Self-Assessment frameworks (e.g. MCA, RCSA), individual will be responsible for enhancing monitoring activities through automation and other methods, focus on transforming the current control monitoring activities and defining new ones as well as directly contribute to the process improvement and simplification. This position will work with the business and other stakeholders to identify improvements and automation opportunities of more complex processes to enhance the customer experience. This role will also complete projects, assignments and other activities as directed.
- Define a plan to transform control monitoring activities from manual and sampling to an automated and comprehensive methodology that will enable Functional Areas and In-Business Risk & Control Leads to work with a more cohesive and timely framework.
- Leverage technical skills (e.g. VBA, SQL, etc) to automate or enhance control monitoring activities
- Partner with other lines of business to ensure consistency and to leverage best practices.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in either Process Improvement, Digital/Mobile Banking, Journeys, Risk Management, or similar functions
- Programming expertise (e.g. visual basic, SQL, automated functional testing, queries, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Innovative. Well versed in developing new ideas and improving current processes (MOVED THIS UP)
- Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly
- Ability to present a case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Successful experience in a fast-paced environment
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary