|Reference # :||18-01109||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/13/2018 / 11/19/2018|
- Design and implement a Project Management Metrics dashboard based on current input files
- Design the excel files to use multiple intake files, using a combination of automation and manual steps, and to produce a highly visual dashboard on metrics
- Document all the automation processes
- Produce an user manual on how to use this dashboard for future reporting periods
- Focus on quality through continuous education and automated exception reporting
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities for automation and efficiency within their own processes and operations
- Produce the Dashboard for Q1 and Q2 of 2018
- Provides in - depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to analyze BoW data and provide trending.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules; project estimates and status reports to show progress in assignments .
- Advanced skills and experience with MS Excel formulas, privot table, macros, etc.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills; Focus on quality and automated exception reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to deliver under tight strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Primary Location: NAM - USA - Jacksonville
Schedule: Full - time Shift: Day Job
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary