|Reference # :||18-00409||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 09/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Business Analyst - Suppliers: the KEY here is: BA/BS in any educational field with 5+ years as a Business Analyst for projects of medium to large complexity - Having worked in financial industry and Risk organization is a strong plus, experience with credit card industry is plus.
The person on this position will support gathering and interpreting business requirements, create functional specifications, work on high level designs, and perform validation as needed. This area drives requirements for Risk Strategies and Score Models projects supporting all of our cards portfolios.
- Identify and work with stakeholders to define and document project scope and business requirements.
- Work closely with business users from Risk, Marketing and Decision Management, Finance and IT to define and document project scope and business requirements.
- Work with delivery teams to come up with estimates for level of effort.
- Facilitate and document As Is/To Be process flows and gap analysis of business process.
- Elicit, analyze and document clear concise, detailed business requirements.
- Ability to understand and deep dive into the current applications to map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Research and map input sources and fields , source to target mapping needed for business application needs.
- Ensure traceability of business requirements to functional requirements and produce high level designs.
- Interacts, communicates effectively and builds strong working relationship on an ongoing basis with business and IT partners.
- Work closely with Audit team for project testing strategy and plans.
- Plan, coordinate and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure solution delivered meets business needs.
- Develop and lead the post install production validation.
- Facilitate, research production questions or business inquiries from user groups.
- Assist in identifying / triaging issues and work with the delivery teams to resolve.
Qualifications and skills:
- BA/BS in any educational field with 5+ years as a Business Analyst for projects of medium to large complexity.
- Ability to articulate and translate ideas and concepts into solid business requirements.
- Strong analytical, communication and written skills.
- Proficiency in SQL; utilizing for data analysis statements.
- Experience generating Source to Target mapping documentation.
- Ability to work well with both business and technical people is required.
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Creative, strategic thinker, solutions-minded , Decisive and results oriented.
- Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint and QC.
- Ability to function as a team member and work with many different stakeholders at all levels.
- Having worked in financial industry and Risk organization is a strong plus, experience with credit card industry is plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment , Self-starter and quick learner.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary