|Reference # :||18-00415||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/07/2018 / 11/05/2018|
- Partner with stakeholders to define business requirements
- Document business requirements leveraging Major Global Bank mandated business requirements template
- Communicate business requirements to Risk IT and partner in the documentation of functional requirements
- Perform analysis and impact assessments for assigned work, with completion of detailed analysis & impact assessments to deadline, coordinating across multiple resources as appropriate
- Regular progress reporting internally to the project manager, and all key stakeholders – internal and external
- Interact with project teams and client representatives to ensure requirements are all captured and documented
- Support project teams post-implementation until such time as key sign off criteria met
- Provide testing support, coordination and perform User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in planning and coordinating all phases of testing lifecycle activities
- Conduct meetings with cross-functional teams to define testing coverage based on the Business Requirements
- Effectively and efficiently, operate in a deadline driven environment in order to meet the "live-to-market” dates.
- Minimum 2 years documenting business requirements
- Background in workflow and exception monitoring tools is a plus
- Market Risk knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An understanding of financial products and risk management strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with clients, project managers and IT stakeholders.
- Strong technical writing skills to gather and document requirements clearly.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Math, Physics, or Computer Science is essential.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary