|Reference # :||18-00340||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 11/25/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The North American/Latin American Client Reporting Group is responsible for the quality of Financial and Demographic Data that is viewed by internal and external clients via the Private Banks online client applications as well as through various reporting mediums.
The group works closely with the Banking and Product teams, Investment Counselors, Portfolio Managers, Operations, Technology, and other Global Client Reporting teams.
The Client Reporting Operations Analyst will report to the Head of our Tampa Client Reporting Group and will work to support the overall function of the Client Reporting Group.
The Client Reporting Group provides support in the following areas:
- Financial Data Reconciliation
- Investment Performance Measurement/Analysis
- Quality Assurance over Legal Statements, Investment Reporting, Advice/Confirm generation and other various client reporting
- Benchmarking and Investment fund analytics such as pricing and returns
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively drive improvements with quality of client reporting
- Identify and Investigate issues related to the processing of financial transactions including investment securities and performance calculation errors
- Provide support and develop yourself as a subject matter expert on more complex day to day issues
- Resolve all internal financial data exceptions in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain system for effective review of procedures to support quality of financial data
- Detail-Oriented and able to demonstrate ability to multi task and produce high quality, accurate work
- Ability to understand and follow financial data processing lineage
- Ability to operate efficiently in a time sensitive manner
- Assist department head on various projects and task
Qualification for position
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in areas of Finance/Economics
- 2-5 years of related experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong Investment and Banking Product knowledge
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve complex financial data integrity issues
- Champions progress, Works as a Partner, Drives Value for Clients, Delivers Results
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in policy adherence, control effectiveness, and open communication
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook.
- Experience working with and running reports from a financial database a plus
- Experience working with Investment Performance measurement would be a benefit
- Knowledge/Understanding of securities settlements a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary